Pages - Menu

The story Shkendije Mujaj, singer ended at home


It is unquestionably one of the women commented in Albania and Kosovo. Mujaj Spark is a highly curved behalf of the Albanian public, and more than for songs that have launched so far in the market, it is known as a beautiful woman, full of grace, to form rounded body and provocative photos that time to time posting on social networks. The strongly associated with her ​​birthplace, Peja, Mujaj life of several years is divided between Kosovo and Switzerland. Will want to be active in art, because music is one of her passions large, but "prayer" of the family, who have never loved you to enter the world of music have struck its momentum, but not stopped. It tells us that there are some professional projects in mind, but as we Month of Ramadan and we are fasting is a break period. And precisely on her faith in God, and men report themselves, plastic interventions, receiving harassing comments, daily activity, relationship with fans, etc.., Sparks reveals to us in the interview, given to "Koha Jone".
Dealing with that is currently Shkendije?For the moment I ceased all activities regarding art because fasting.How many songs so far and counting which of them remain with his girlfriend for you?A total of 16 songs in Albanian, while song that remains dear to me is titled, "Heart m'loton blood" and the English album, "This is the time" and "Rainbow of Love".Can you mention some of the best collaborators in music and for what I value most?The virus, Elite 5, Ilir Berane, Enis Presevo, are some of the names of my collaborators, who appreciate the most because of their professionalism.What do you think makes you special Shkendije that other artists?Hmmm ... I think that many things. Each has a different story that has supported up to success or fame, while I'm totally the opposite of what you used to see until now. My family has been against from the beginning when I expressed a desire to become a singer and because of this I was only partly active in music. Even when I had the same had happened in history, namely the tendency was close to the home. Thus, the only way for me has been the Internet and the physical appearance has fallen more in the eye. And the beauty of this whole story is that the media have not knocking to me and I to the media, which makes me even more proud.Your name is already well known thanks to your graces. How do you feel as you listen and get so many compliments?Always thank God for my graces, but I also genetic presentation. My father today seems physically more fit than a few young men.Compliment, comment or message with beautiful fans sent to you?There are more, but I like when I realize that the simplest and when they realize this with say, "wow s'qenke quite presumptuous" to meet or live with say, "Art thou the best."If any supporter in particular?Hmm ... I have the right to tell you some sympathetic little strange, that they've started to revolve around the apartment. This thing scares me a little.What more we estimate your character?I have the heart to all, in different ways.Yes physically and why?Hmmm ... the back of course. Teeth, lips eyes, because always ask "are there really yours?"!You know your life is divided between Kosovo and Switzerland. What connects you so much what you like Switzerland and mostly there?I'm grown in Switzerland, while Peja was born. There are many differences between these countries, starting from the mentality, culture, etc.. and of course different functions differently Switzerland as a country of my Kosovo, but however much I love my country as it is. There is more need for changes, but everything in time. We are still under development. We like Switzerland with mostly purity, safety in every aspect and above all laws that function properly.How do you see the lives of young people in Kosovo? But the artistic life in the country?Youth of Kosovo has great potential in various fields, are very positive even though the state does not offer you many opportunities, however, are willing and smiling, optimistic and creative. I love Albanian youth and say without fear that is beautiful from any youth that I have seen. As for the artistic life of the country, unfortunately, youth in Kosovo there is little opportunity to display talent, but anyway I like that are willing to work, although not as well as you bring material gain.What to do in an ordinary day in your city?When we come to Mom'm like Peja Hotel. Even here where I grew up, so I am also in Switzerland as Officiel Hotel. When I wake up in the morning, first drink a Turkish coffee, of course with my mom, then make plans for the day so stay, you will be visiting, etc. .. Then cook dinner with my mom, who has the habit Take slightly more traditional foods. There are times that even complain when I get around town. Does not like to stand out, but wants to hang with all the time and when stress becomes out with the phone. Exercises and practice the sport of night life do not generally nocturnal in Kosovo.Since went out to the night life, how and where it differs with that of Kosovo in Switzerland?Are two entirely different worlds, but each has lezetin.Two years ago have been part of "Vip", a spectacle quite followed by Albanians. How would you describe that experience, now after so long Shkendije?We "Vip" I was only a guest, because parents were against the fact that enter inside, so you please and I only made guest. It was a good experience, but also positive and negative.You like the world of television and you ever to be part of it?I like, if it comes to professionalism.Hobbies, your passions with large, besides music?Belly dancing, sports, reading, meditation on the mountain.Since excel for better body shape, you ever considered to be part of modelingut?No, modelingu be more discipline. I do not have it and do not want to be the object of many people. Everyone to tamper for themselves, someone in hair, someone in the face, while I have my principles and never disobey someone. If they say, "Make hair so, I do the opposite (laughs).Your favorite singer, Albanian and foreign?We do not have any particular preference. There are some that I like, rather any songs.What is music to you?Music for me is to convey to the public the spiritual inspiration although definitely should not be any real experience relevant to our lives.Your opinion on Albanian men. Who are the handsome, those of Albania or Kosovo?Albanian men in general are beautiful in appearance, but when you talk to most of them unfortunately have a mentality not above vision. My father is a liberal and modern than some young boys. I do not appreciate the beauty and so many men. Attracts more intelligence, consciousness and character.To assess what more the character of a man?To appreciate the character of a guy who has the relationship with his parents, because a man who does not respect parents, no matter what and how are they to me no chance even for society. Then leave for something more. And the more I appreciate the humanitarian spirit. Respect, tolerance and should be very optimistic and energetic.What will not ever forgive your loved ones?There is probably something that has not a prayer.Shkendije you love and what is love for you?Yes, in my heart is only God. Love that man can have with God is with great love, and for the boyfriend or husband to whom God has made them risk, it is lucky. God said, "when I have something I want to be loved you" and it is temporary, while the love of God is eternal. God is changing the hearts as He wishes.Are arguably the media that have made interventions in the buttock and facial plastic. Since once you learn the best out of your mouth, can you tell us what is the truth?No, I have not done plastic intervention.A part of the public about your photos that are expressed more provocative and erotic. How do you react when you read such comments?'m Erotic itself (laughs).Rumors bother you and what specifically?No do not bother at all, besides how to get sins.I know that for the month of Ramadan fast. This is the first time that fast and what it means for you trust in God?Fast since the day I read about Islam and it has a few years. I thank Allah that with me that I selected the one of His fasting. I have always believed in God even when I have a knowledge of Islam. Faith in God is a feeling you can not describe in words, but I can say that I cry from joy when I talk to my God and prayer that does not accept me. Indeed, sometimes the worst comes, because when you get it to do what I am asked how I feel happiness in the moment of meditation when I am alone with him. Happiness during prayer and meditation is wonderful.You have seen covered with handkerchiefs. Shkendije you pray and ask forgiveness for what the Lord more?Yes, it is very true that I had a handkerchief, so I was covered and thank the Lord who calls me five times a day for the meeting. I apologize for everything, for those who know and those who do not know, mostly apologize for the discovery of beauty.Any professional project soon? What specifically?If I have something in this regard, but will tell you, when I have accomplished. Albina George