Pages - Menu

Meryem: I will not go back


Since when is suffering from depression and physical and mental exhaustion, the famous Turkish actress Meryem Uzerli, has found peace in her family home in Berlin. After two months break, she decided to return to acting .. However, it has stated that it will return to the series' Sylejmani majestic ", because there have ruined physically and mentally.
"When I moved to Turkey, I had no idea what was in store. I am fearful loneliness, unfamiliar places, people are expecting me paradise. I turned overnight star and idol for others. The whole beat me repay overnight. I do not regret anything and I make mistakes I returned to my benefit, I learned from them and I became a better woman. But not return series for me physically and mentally destroyed. Rehabilitation saved me, because otherwise I was very sorry, "she said.