Pages - Menu

Ronaldo returns Mourinho: I do not spit in the plate where eat


Cristiano Ronaldo has refused to respond directly Jose Mourinho, who days earlier had considered Brazilian legend Ronaldo as true, to ridicule the Portuguese star, with whom he also worked together at Real Madrid. But neither CR7 not left without a way to return to coach 'Special One'. "There are some things in life that do not deserve to be memorized. This is one of those things and do not want to comment on various reasons.
I always respect the coaches and try to learn from them. As we say in Portugal: I do not spit in the plate where ha. This is what I feel. I prefer to try to remember the positive things, "said Ronaldo, just two days before facing right with his former coach Mourinho in the friendly tournament, Guinness International Champions Cup.